Monday, March 2, 2015

Writing Review Week

So far in this class I am really excited that I have gotten to get my creative juices flowing to where I could actually write a creative story. I am by no means a creative person at all and I think this class has really made me grow creatively and made me think outside the box about different stories I could write about.

As for my writing goals for the second half of the semester, I really want to work on the grammatical errors and not so much the creativity. I want to make sure that that my writing flows easily and I don’t change my verb tenses so much throughout the semester. I think I need to take the time this second part of the semester to really take my stories slower and re read them to make sure that they are free of any silly errors that can be easily fixed. I am excited for the second part of the semester and what stories will come with it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, again! I think grammatical errors are one of the things that I also have trouble with. Mostly, since I am not the strongest writer in the first place. After writing a post, or story, I am feel as if I am "just done," and would like to move onto the next task. The fact that we must go back and review our work is a little daunting for me. I believe that you make some great points, and hopefully the second half of the semester goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this class really has gotten my creative juices flowing. I would say I am somewhat creative, but not when it comes to writing. Usually I just draw a blank and this class has helped me to think outside the box also. I agree I want to work on my grammar errors, this is where it always gets me. I really struggle with grammar, you would swear I missed ALL my lessons in school… :/ I think changing verb tenses is something that a lot of people struggle with, I know I do. Have a great rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete